yea..this guy..know him through some of his drama,but seriously know him after his participation in the runningman show...his name is---park shin yang
He just give me a kind of deep impression,charming..just attracted by him after 20 minutes of the show
Another 'uncle' which people used to call them which I'm attracted in..I guess this kind of man would only take my attention instead of those guys in school~I mean some of them...smoking around...didn't get themselves prepared for the exam...decided to study double degree and not working...acting like a boss and unknowingly that they are using up their parent's money but not on their own effort...yea...kind of reject these people out of my life~~
Back to this guy, he is just simply charming okay??!!!hahahaha~~
Besides yoo jae suk,he's the second~~
His motto: 总是竭力做到最好
Yea...kind of inspired by him~~hahaXD
p/s: yoo jae suk is still the best!!!!



No comments:
Post a Comment